RUCN-CDP Face to face workshops
Once you have finished all four online learning modules, we will consolidate your learning with a face to face workshop delivered in your region. This day will bring together everything you have learnt through the course with hands on learning catered to each group’s learning needs.
RUCN-CDP workshops details are:
- A one-day 8 hour workshop.
- Aimed to consolidate the online module content.
- Build networks within your region and across the state.
- Delivered locally in a regional hub by a RUCN-CDP Nurse Educator.
- Priority will be given to areas with limited access to face-to-face training.
- You must have completed all four online modules to attend.
- Completely free to attend and we include lunch!
Book a workshop
Use the calendar below to book into one of our face-to-face workshops once you have finished all four core modules. You can chose any workshop that suits you, regardless of which region or UCC you work in. You will receive more details about the workshop after you book but if you have any queries before, please contact us here.
Things to note:
- You can book a workshop even if you haven’t finished all four modules yet, however you will need to complete all online modules at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop date to secure your place.
- Workshops are subject to minimum learner numbers and COVID restrictions, we will contact you prior to the day if your workshop is re-scheduled or cancelled.
- If your preferred workshop date is fully booked, please please contact us here to be placed on a waitlist.